Lena Schupp is working at the Chair for Sustainability Management at the FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg since August 2020.
She is part of the research team in the collaborative project “Harmonization of the Development of Complex Product Smart Service Systems in SMEs” – SmartHaPSSS. She is particularly responsible for taking sustainability aspects into account.
Her primary research interest lies on the interface between innovation and sustainability management. Keywords in this context are sustainability-oriented business model development, design thinking and value co-creation, circular economy, sustainable supply chain management as well as strategy and process management.
Academic and Professional Career
- Since 08/2020 Research assistant and PhD student at the Chair for Corporate Sustainability Management at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 04/2020 – 07/2020 Trainee at Umweltbank AG in the area of strategy implementation and customer service
- 10/2018 – 12/2018 Internship at Schlange & Co., consultants for corporate responsibility and sustainable development
- 04/2017 – 09/2018 Research assistant at the Fraunhofer Working Group Supply Chain Services, Open Innovation Lab JOSEPHS®
- 10/2016 – 01/2019 Master in “Development Economics and International Studies” with a focus on sustainability management at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 08/2015 – 10/2015 Internship at the German Embassy, Department of Economics in Madrid
- 03 / 2015 – 07 / 2015 Internship at Lufthansa Technik AG, Division of Aircraft Modification International
- 09/2014 – 12/2014 Semester abroad at Keimyung University, South Korea
- 09/2013 Research project on sustainable tourism in Indonesia
- 10/2012 – 09/2016 Bachelor in “International Cultural and Business Studies” with a focus on Southeast Asia at the University of Passau